Right now, our lives are pretty hectic but are pretty much uneventful. I'm not saying that we need to have something going on at all times but I guess it's because we have so much going on that we can't really plan on anything. Plus, I have to admit working full time is pretty stressful difficult. I don't know if its because of my long commute or getting up everyday at 5:30 am (I go to bed about 9 pm) and dealing with a busy department all day or what. Hunter by no means is difficult at all when I get home so it has nothing to do with him (honestly). Then by the time the weekend comes and we get the house in order, catch up on some sleep and go out to dinner and a few other places, Monday is here again! Even before having Hunter I knew the weekend came and gone really fast but for some reason I feel like it flies by even faster. Maybe I really am becoming old....30 is right around the corner. I guess it is true what they say, "the older you get, the more faster life passes you by". Which leads me to believe that Sean and I need to get a move on and start planning some stuff! Well, not right away, Sean needs to take his Lieutenant's exam in two weeks. His Nana Hapgood is coming down to visit right after that so I'm thinking that Sean and I could possibly take a little family get-away after she leaves and before my Dad and his wife come down to visit at the end of May. Now that I think about it, other than visiting my family in December and getting married down in Key West this time last year, we have not had a weekend get-away. For crying out loud, we live in South Florida there are tons of places to visit! I'm going to talk to Sean and see where we could go. I want to go visit a friend in Vero Beach who has a son about Hunter's age that we could stop there and then travel to Naples or something. Oh well, either way, I'm thinking that a nice little family get away could do the trick. Especially now that we need to start packing up the house again. Ugh. So unmotivated but ready to move out. I'll let you guys know where we decide.
On a side note, Hunter is just about ready to crawl. He can definitely move around in his own little way but he is definitely trying to figure out how it works (which btw, I need to baby proof the house like this weekend!). Here is a video that we taped of him when Sean and I went for a stroll down to the marina and had a picnic near the water. Check it out:

No comments:
Post a Comment